Monday, 18 January 2010

Have You Heard About Paul Arden?



Paul Arden is an incredible author... definitely one of my favorites!

This journalistic genius has written 3 famous books, out of which I have read 2 of them:





IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, ITS HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE, £2.04







WHATEVER YOU THINK, THINK THE OPPOSITE, £5.38




GOD EXPLAINED IN A TAXI RIDE, £4.98



I have yet to read God Explained in a Taxi Ride, but the other 2 books have been absolutely FABULOUS!

My Public Relations tutor put the first 2 books on the reading list, and to my surprise they turned out to be some of the most inspiring books I have ever read


So far, I would have to say that Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite is my favorite... Arden really takes the concept of "thinking inside the box" and throws it in your face!


This is a great collection not only for anyone in the PR and marketing business, but for all entrepreneurs!


Here are a few excerpts from some of his books (you may have to zoom in)















**MaVeNeTTe apProVed**

No comments:

Post a Comment