Monday, 18 January 2010

Have You Heard About Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner?


Ok so one of my ultimate Beauty MUST HAVES is Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner... Yes, that's right, I said Long-Wear. Imagine wearing an eyeliner that lasts for agesssss. Ok, well now you don't have to imagine it anymore because it's available in stores. It has the look of liquid eyeliner with the consistency of a pencil- it's ideal! It's pretty much liquid eyeliner without the mess.

It comes in a little glass bottle and it is applied with a brush. This eyeliner goes for hours before it starts to run (unlike any other eyeliner I have used)... It can be smeared if you're trying to go for that sexy, smokey look or you can let it dry to get a clean, crisp look.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, £15



They have a really cool range of colors, so you can't really get bored. The black is a super dark jet black, which is perfect because I've seen a lot of eyeliners that claim to be black but look grey when you put them on.

I swear by this product. I use it every single day and this little bottle lasts me months!

Most department stores carry it, or you could get it online from the Bobbi Brown website.




**MaVeNeTTe apProVed**

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gawwwd,....ive been looking for this all my life!!! please give me one for my bday! 11th Feb!! x

    ReplyDelete